Monday, June 1, 2009

My Feeling in The Year 2009.... ;-p

Year 2009 pass so fast neh....Me already finish one semester jor.....Mean half year already past....This year me have the sweet memory n bad memory ler.....I have many sweet memory before n feel very happy at that moment....Tat time i hope time will stay static so that i can enjoy my sweet moment until forever...hehe....

Sad memory sure have in my life.....When i think back, I will cry alone and dont let other people know it.......Cry inside my heart or whatever I can do to release my tension....Got one day, when i told my fren about my sadness, I cannot control n then cry out in front of them....I duno why that time me cant control myself......Maybe i too care about it d.....This year is my first time cry out.....i seldom cry already since i become adult unless got anythings affect me deeply i just will cry out.............Maybe that time me "烦" many things kua, so cant tahan liao cry out.....I felt that me very "失败" lo......how can i become so weak???现在的我是不是很脆弱???

At last, i can overcome my problems.....I dont wan think too much already.....Think too much everytime will let myself sad all the time, cant stay happy always eh....dunno why also......So, I better dont think so much lo....I better let myself busy busy n busy so that i don have much time to simply think the nonsence.......what should i do????me myself also dunno le......haiz......

Now I having holidays....3 weeks holiday from now.....I very very free now.....Most of the time just stay at home online, play games, play my dogs n do nothing lo....haha.....only when friends invite me out i just will go out de lo....hahaha.....tis holiday me as a planner for 1 gathering only.....we plan 8Jun wanna go redbox sing k....so have a gathering together lo bcoz i long time din meet them already since they all enter university study......some already lose contact neh....so sad....so this time hope we can gather together again lo......hope our friendship will last forever neh.... ^^

I hope this year i can happy back lo.....becoz last year eh me not so happy nia.....haha.....I wanna be a Happy Prawn back lo......as my friends say, me always siao la la wan, like 开心果 aneh....so me should be like tat all the time....no more sad lo.....

Happy Go Lucky.....All the best! ^^

I'm Prawn here.....know me????hahahaha....... ;-p

3 comments:

αℓiςε said...

哭出来啦。。。哭不代表一个人懦弱。。。男生都会哭啦。。。你又何苦死撑啊?

加油吧。。。我也经历过很堕落很难过的期间,一直会想不开。。。还傻到想离开这世界。。。

可是这期间我就是忍不住把事情告诉好友们,想哭就哭吧,至少有人和你分担,有人帮你擦泪。。。那你的心事就没那么沉重了,慢慢时间过了,你会恢复得很快。。。

加油吧。。。虽然我不知道你发生什么事,可是我还是会站在你那边撑你的。。。

你一定会变回以前的“笑虾”的。。。
哈哈。。。别忘了。。。你的“虾”名是我中二时帮你取的啊。。。流传百世啊。。。

你很快就会变回你要的HAPPY PRAWN了。。。因为快乐不快乐,是掌握在自己手里,是由你自己决定的,对吗?

加油哦MY FRENZ!!!~**

Prawn said...

好吧,以后我有什么事就会哭出来的了,谢谢你的关心哦!嘻嘻!
嘿,我从小学就有人一直叫我“虾”了咯,“虾米啦,虾糕啦…………”等。哪里知道到了中学也逃不住你们的手指关,逃不出“虾”这个称号。哈哈!
我朋友说“虾”这称呼很容易记,容易叫咯,又friendly……哈哈!连我学姐也那么叫我的!
我现在没事了!已经变回Happy Prawn了!谢谢!

αℓiςε said...

haha....then very good liao....
u happy i happy too....
kakaz.....