Saturday, November 29, 2008

PSL teaching





Saturday, December 8, 2007

PSL teaching...
Oh...My PSL teaching is finish d....PSL is the Pre Secondary School Learning course which is help the Standard 6 students for the preparation to form 1 wan course....I apply to teach because during this holiday I nothing to do so I take this chance to teach to gain experience also...hehehe...This course only 10 days from 26 Nov to 7 Dec, 9a.m to 12.10tgh....

In the first day, I felt quite scare lo...becoz i no experience in teaching yet ma...somemore, in the first day, there are 1 director who incharge tis course sit behind the class n see me teach lo....After that, he give me comment....So tension that day!!Haiz...but it is good also la because I can learn from my mistake ma...hahaha...

There are only 15 students in my class...Luckily all of them not very naughty la....All of them are my good students...hehe...I like to teach them....Some are good but some are not good in study also....So I must be very patient to teach students who is weak....This is a teacher responsible wat...hahahah....

Time pass so fast, now the course already finish....I hope that they will be more hardworking in the future...Good Luck to all of them...

One of the student 's father ask me to teach his daughter one by one lo after tis PSL course becoz that student is very weak....Her father need my help to teach his daughter so that she will improve before enter secondary school...So, after the PSL teaching, I need to teach my student ko who is weak than others....

I hope that I can teach her well n she can learn things from me...Teacher teaching is to make sure that students are understand n can learn many things from the teacher....So, I hope that I can teach her well n make her improve becoz next year she will go to secondary school study already....

Miss my PSL tuition students very much....I hope that one day we meet, they will not forget who am I lo...hahaha....

Good Luck to all of us!!!

No comments: