Saturday, November 29, 2008

Degree - Semester 2 finish

29 November 08

Degree Semester 2 already pass....Now we having holiday until 4 Jan 09....In this holiday i got work part time to earn some money lo...^^ If not, me at home also doing nothing...Always online, playing game, watching TV.....Quite bored also lo such life....^^

But work also got tension le....Me many things dunno....At first me always get scold...Lolz....Sometimes do wrong things.....So sad le....But get scold also good la, I can learn from my mistake....If not, me dunno me do wrong lo....So stupid hor me???Haiz....

In this degree semester 2 course, somethings happen in my institut lo....My friend who consider very close with me dunno y suddently change a lot...She start din join our group n join other group d....SHe din talk so much with me n my roomate anymore.....There r some misunderstanding between us i thk....I also dunno y she can be totally change to be another person.....She always show her black face to us.....Haiz....So geram to see tat le....

Now our group d separate jor...Not like last time aneh friend d....So sad about that....LAst time many ppl say our group is the best...No quarrel or watever bad things happened d....But now...............................Haiz.....SO, i felt that if we together long time liao sure will have somethings happened wan lo....People is keep changing day by day....So sad to hear that huh???

At first, I felt very very angry u know???I donno y she wan act like tat since we r best friends wat....I felt tat she so "xiao qi"....A little bit matter ko angry me n my roomate....Wat for leh???LAst time when we r good friends, i treat her very good wan u know compare to my roomate....bcoz she small saiz ma, so i like to protect her in all the way wan......take care of her n always help her....Now, wat I get????Get HurT deeply lo, i can say here.....That time I very care lo....so I angry her very much.....I don wan to chat wif her bcoz me very beh syiok her sikap to us.....

The more angry is she go my friend's room to tell my friend that she wan to change group in our coursework...She don wan same group with us....This make us angry bcoz y she wan change group she don wan say herself to let us know???Y must call other ppl tell us???My friend ask her not to do so bcoz it is no good since we same group from early until now....She say she cant chat with us during the discussion.....

U know a?She always show her "pan ke lian" wan face like we bully her lo....My classmates some say that we all bully her.....The one make me angry wan is my classmates go tell our senior that we bully her.....U see la.....Got such ppl "luan luan" say me n my roomate lo....We din do anything on her u know???Just she sendiri don wan chat wif us 1st wan, so we ma don wan chat wif her anymore lo......We din touch tiok her pun, how come say we bully her???People who know me n my roomate will know wat kind of person we are......We always help person de , how come we go bully people??We get bully baru betul le....She wan change group but she sendiri don wan say out, she wan us to say out then our classmates sure think tat we bully her d....So, we all better keep quiet....Abo later ppl lagi say us bully her pula.....

I very regret to have such friend b4, I hope that I will not have such friend lo....Now, I don care her anymore.....No her, I wont die.....So, i d not sad or angry anymore bcoz like tat me sendiri suffer only.....Last time, me really felt very sad n angry bcoz me care about her, I don wan lose tis friend eh....Now..........me think deeply jor......Happy better than always sad bcoz of tat case....

So, tis semester I felt very unhappy to stay there lo....I don like there eh life, there eh people...........I prefer my life in Penang....Penang is my lovely island.....

This semester, during my chinese-"yu fa" exam, b4 exam time I suddently felt sick, I felt very cold tat time...Hand keep shake....I dunno the reason why....Maybe me too tension d....or maybe me not enough sleep...Me during exam time always late sleep n wake up early......So.........finally fall sick....This was my 1st time get sick during exam time....Lolz.........So i quickily go sleep a while then just go for my exam bcoz my exam is in the afternoon de....Luckily i become better a bit, if not my exam dunno how d.....Me study very hard for my chinese language becoz i wan get good mark for my exam......So i felt quite tension for my major course - chinese.....^^

Exam period really very suffer lo....Me everyday face book only le.....Not brave to spend my time to watch movie.....haha...Tats y i so so so tension during exam time lo....Always stay at hostel study...Tat time really very terrible lo.....I very scare la....

BIG time ko ka cham....Me become scare water after going BIG for the water confident test....bcoz i dunno how to swim le.....Even I got pelampung also, I also not brave to swim in the sea la....so terrible for me to see the ombak......HAiz......WAter confident jadi water loss confident lo.....Lolz...So stupid am I....All my friends din scare, they say syiok le....Lolz.....Only me scare tat, u say la, me "gai" bo....I also hate myself lo, y me so scare water leh???Maybe "bo ta"....KAkaz.....

Everything pass d....HAha....But new semester lagi got BIG lo i thk....so scare lo....N badan beruniform also wan to join start from next semester liao lo.....Haiz...........Dunno i get tiok wat huh....hehe.....

Now i working to learn experience n earn money liao.....me lack of working experience de bcoz nobody wan hire us who just holiday 1 month more nia lo.....Now got chance to work, so me 55 work lo...Just part time nia ma....Hehe...Abo stay at home i felt very sien also le....^^

Happy Happy Happy...........I wan be a happY PraWn now ............Like last time eh me, siao la la eh....Always laugh, no "fan nao"...........Like a " kai xin guo"..........Make my friends all have a happy mood even they r not happy tat time.....Kakaz..........

Regards,
Bee Har.....^^

No comments: