Sunday, December 21, 2008

Meet up wif Primary School Friends.....^^ 9 years din meet liao lo.....Happy Day!


19 Dec 08 is the day I & some of my primary school frens go sing k in redbox...This is a good chance bcoz some of us are having holiday now....some next week will back university liao....

So,me,jason n kah beng plan to hv a small gathering lo....Haha.....this is the 1st time i meet my primary school frens le.....some is standard one eh fren.....really old old fren lo....haha.....
All of us already 9 years din meet liao....this is the day we meet...hehe.....so happy le....

Few of them change many d lo....haha....Bee Nar totally look different from last time....Me totally cant recognise her....Other all i can recognise lo...Hehe....Some look more handsome liao....some no change lo....very funny la.....

We all not strange to meet each others oso lo.....So unbelievable that we already 9 years din meet liao still can chat so friendly n happily...............some say cant recognise me when 1st meet....when i talk liao they ko recognise who am I d....hahaha..........

jason say he meet me last time in pc fair le....but he not berani call me bcoz he not sure is me or not....Haha...bcoz we just chat using msn n din meet each other b4 since primary sch graduate.....haha...so funny hor.....He told me tat when he meet me time i din wear spec, but actually tat day i got wear spec n I go wif my sis n her bf de.....we 3 ppl go nia.....Haha......He say beside me got one ppl de....haha.....Tats my sis bf lo.....Me tat day got wear spec lo....haha....
Jason recognise my elder sis is me lo...haha....Recognise wrong jor.....He say luckily he din call me,.....abo paiseh ka si....haha.....Actually many ppl recognise my elder sis as me b4 many times d lo....even my teacher in secondary sch also recognise my elder sis is me lo....So funny lo.....My elder sis fren also recognise me as my elder sis le....She say my face n sound same as my elder sis wo....Hahaha......we really look so same face meh???we r not twins wo....Just siblings nia ma......hahahahahaha.................

After sing k, we go eat lunch n shopping lo....Hehehe......After tat, me wan back b4 5pm liao bcoz i got work tat day also....hehe....so cant stay long in Gurney.....So paiseh to kah Beng nia....he need fetch me back.....n the rest eh frens also go back n go their own way....hehe....

I really miss this day that we meet much.....it is too memorable for me......Bcoz we all d 9 years din meet lo....cant believe huh.....???haha.........

I hope all of us can still keep in touch always!!! ^^
Thanks for all my primary school frens ya.....
Hope to meet out again....
Any plan contact me ya.......^^

Have a nice n happy day!

Prawn,BHar........
016-4344899 (All my frens can contact me ya who lose contact wif me!)
Nice to meet u all back! ^^

No comments: